Unlock pattern lock of Android phone without Gmail account:
Google’s Official Method if Linked
This is probably the easiest and fastest way to unlock your Android device if you have internet access on your phone and have a valid Google account. The method only takes a couple of seconds and you’ll be able to unlock your phone and set a new password or pattern. What this does is that it lets you sign into your Google account and reset your phone’s password through your Google login details.
Features of this method to reset pattern password :
- Unlock pattern without Google Gmail account.
- Below method to reset pattern lock of android phone is totally easy to use.
- No need to GO to shopkeeper for asking them to reset pattern lock of your android phone.(Do it yourself)
UNLOCK WITHOUT SECURING DATAIn, this tutorial, showing you to reset pattern lock of android mobile if you have forgotten pattern lock of your android phone. Just follow these steps to unlock your android device.
First of all,You need to shut down your smart phone..Turn the phone off by pressing the power button.
Nb: If, you are not able to switch it off, then simply remove the battery to shut it down.
Let it cool for 2-3 minutes.
Till now the process is same;But Now onwards it Brand specific
For Samsung devices :
- Press "Volume UP + Power key + Home key" at same time.
- You are booted into Required area.
It will lead to you a command screen.
For other devices like Micromax, Sony.. :
- Press "Volume Down + Power key" at same time.
- You are booted into above mentioned area.
Use Volume Buttons to scroll down and Home Button to select.
Now select Delete All User Data.
Then restart the device.
- Select “Factory Data Reset” option and give “Yes“.
- Select “Wipe Cache Partition” to wipe cache data.
- Call your locked phone from another one.
- Accept the call and hit the back button during the call
- This should give you complete access to your phone
- Go to your phone’s security settings and try to remove the pin or pattern.
- To do so, you first need to put in the current one, which you obviously don’t know anymore.
- The only way is to guess and try out different combinations until you get it right. Should you get this far, then you can disable the pin or set a new one.
- Press and hold the volume up key, until the Quick Memo app launches.
- Draw something random into it.
- Tap the sharing button and select SmartShare.
- Selecting SmartShare should activate your phone’s Bluetooth and Wifi (important here is Wifi).
- Make sure you’re close to a Wifi network that you’re phone connects to automatically.
- Now, you’re back online and you can go ahead and try all the methods discussed above that require a data connection.
How to perform a factory reset on your Nexus using recovery mode:If your Nexus device is running Android 5.1 or higher, you’re required to enter a Google user name and password associated with your device after the factory reset process finishes. This is a security measure to make sure that no stranger is reseting your phone or tablet. If you fail to enter that data, the phone won’t be usable anymore.
Nb:Really make sure you know your Google username and password.
No matter what version of Android you’re running, you need to have an internet connection and if you just changed your Google account password, you need to wait at least 72 hours before starting the reset process.
- Turn off your device.
- Press the volume down AND power button and keep pressing them. Your device will start up and boot into the boot loader (you should see “Start” and an Android lying on its back).
- Press the volume down button to go through the different options until you see “Recovery Mode” (pressing volume down twice). Now press the power button to enter recovery mode.
- You should see an Android on its back and a red exclamation mark.
- Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options.
- By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected. Press the power button to select this option.
- Using the volume down button again, go down until “Yes – erase all user data” is selected. Make sure you read through the notes above and then, finally, press the power button to start the reset process.
- Once the process is done, press the power button to select the reboot option. Your device will now reboot and start the inital setup process of your device. That’s it! All you need to do now is to set up everything and restore your data
This is all about recovering at the rate of losing our data..If you have some important datas in your phone and need back up with out losing it ..then,Here it isWe treat this section as premium As this may not be needed for ordinary users who use Smart phone for calling and looting offers.This is only for Users having datas which cant be lost at any rate..So this is limited for those users.
Advantages of this method
1. Unlock the phone as it is before getting locked (Not as while purchased)
For premium support contact :email@example.com