Don't miss: Best Study materials for IAS/IPS examsThis includes solution for following,
What is adsense and its benefits?
Some misnomers about adsense!
Why AdSense Reject Your Application?
Requirements for approval?
Things to do before Adsense Application ?with all the solutions above You are an expert,Proceed to Get approved. so lets start from begining.:)
What is Google AdSense and Why You Should Use?Google AdSense is one of the oldest network to offer ad publishing and works at Pay Per Click system. In fact Google used to give AdSense to everyone who used to make blogs through Google Blogspot.
When it comes to the legitimacy of Google AdSense, it speaks for itself. Google AdSense have thousands and thousands of satisfied customers and publishers. AdSense pays on time, every time.
One more reason for choosing Google AdSense is that we can earn huge amounts of money if we do our work in right way. There are many bloggers who are making a complete living from their blogs and Google AdSense. Therefore, Google AdSense should be the number one choice among all the other available networks.
It’s paying rates are better than all of other networks which is the biggest reason it is so popular to all Bloggers and Webmasters. But since everybody is running behind them, they have made the approval system very strict. You make little mistakes and get disapproved every time. Here are few reasons why Google will reject your application.
Some misnomers about adsense!
1) Needs 80-100 Quality articles to approve.Infact there is no official declaration about no: of posts required.There are cases that blogs with 100+ Quality posts got rejected & Got approval for blogs with 3-4 posts.
2) Needs huge trafficNow a days google doesnt consider this factor.From my experience Blogs with page views less than 10 are even getting approoved.Instead of traffic Quality matters.
3)Alexa rank less than 40KMost rubbish advice given in many websites.Actually when one of my website got approval, it was above 1Cr
So alexa newer matters in adsense.
4)Age of domainMany websites states that a domain must be 6 months or more older.But its Not. I had provided assistance to a new domain less than 2 months old in india and approved.Still 3 months old domain is ideal for ordinary websites.
5)Copied contentsMost of the guys says that copied contents leads to rejection,But in fact 80% of aproved websites uses copied contents.Most irony is that they copies from remaining 20 % of approved users.
The thing matters is word to word copying.
6)Top Domains required!!Everyone argues that its mandatory to have .com /.in domains for approval.Not at all,Blogs with blogspot & wordpress extensions are easily approved in my experience.Still its advisable to have, because they is a chance for blocking free domains from their providers.
7)Paid Trafficmany of bloggers recommend using paid trafic to increase conversion.But Its the most dangerous thing to google.Its against their policy.
8)Adsense Prohibited Content
Adsense has directly told that, sites with adult contents, copyrighted contents, drug alcohol related contents, hacking cracking contents, violent contents, weapons related contents and other illegal contents will not be approved.
Why AdSense Will Reject Your Application?Here are the most common reasons and AdSense official requirements which they gives when they reject your application.
1. Insufficient content / Unacceptable site content :
Your website do not have enough text on them for Google specialists to review.
Normally needs 30-40 pages ,sometimes websites with 4-6 articles are approved.
Google gives a lot of value and attention to the content of the blog before accepting it. If the content is poorly written and have grammatical mistakes, Google will reject the blog right away.
Not only the content needs to be grammatically correct, it must be unique and has to provide value to the users and readers of the blog. So the number one reason is the poorly written content on your blog.
2. Site does not comply with Google policies :No rich, unique and meaningful content, no organic traffic, pages with little to no original content or bad user experience through clear navigation and organization. Your website may be the one that drive traffic through illegal sources, site with excessive keywords or poor coded design are usually rejected.
3.Third Party Ads or Programs
make sure that you are not using any adsense alternatives while applying adsense.You can surely add it later after approval.
4. Design/niche of your blog :What will you do if you land a page with full bright yellow background with white text on it, having huge buttons all over the place? Yes you’ll click away.
Blogs which are poorly designed and are hard for the visitors to understand, get rejected by Google for AdSense. You MUST have a good design which comforts the eye and is beautiful in the look.
Things to Do Before Applying for Google AdSense.
1.Publish Fresh and Unique ContentsYou have to create fresh and unique contents before applying for Adsense. Adsense doesn’t require huge contents, but quality contents. Some bloggers got Adsense account with only 20-30 posts, while some didn’t get approval with more than 100 posts.
Avoid Adsense Prohibited Content: Copyrighted contents, Adult content, Hacking & Cracking related contents, Gambling/Casino/Alcohol related contents and all illegal contents.
3.Premium WebsitesEven though its not mandatory better to use a premium domain and hoisting to proove quality to get qualitative adds.Domain can be claimed with 70% & 100$ off for hoisting because applying with email Ids like Admin@expertalby gives more credibility than firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Submit Site on Search EnginesWhenever you launch a site, you always want that people can discover your site easily. Search Engines are the place where people you find your site easily.
All you need to do is submit your sitemap on search engines.
5. Connect Your Site With Google Analytics and Webmaster ToolsAnalytics and Webmaster tools are two awesome tools by Google.
Google Analytics provides detailed statistics about your site. And Webmaster tools provides detailed report on site’s pages visibility on Google.
6. Name/ Email/age Verification:When you apply don’t forget to put your Name and Email address in some easily visible area like About Me and Contact Us pages. It will confirm to Google AdSense Team that it is the same person who applied for AdSense and not some spam, crappy bots. This will help the Google in the verification process.
7. Design:As mentioned earlier, you blog design matters a lot. It should be professional and not like a messy photo gallery. Clean, professional and smart design is appreciated by Google.
+1.Providing Value:Google loves the blog who are providing value in their content and their visitors and customers are enjoying that value. Be sincere with your visitors don’t ever try to scam them instead provide value.
+2.Website Design and User ExperienceGoogle always want their users to get the best experience while browsing through any website they refer. Maintaining a clean design with good navigation and user experience will boost your chances of getting AdSense approved in the first attempt itself. This is one of the major guidelines where lot of people miss the basics. Google believes that if you maintain professional color scheme on your website, the user might be willing to come back and click on the relevant ads which are displayed under your content.
Once your site is compatible with all the above facts, then apply for Adsense Account. Approval process takes 24 to 48 hours ie, Max. just 2 days.
Still if you are getting rejected feel free to contact us..We will make it happen for you.
or contact by email: Care@expertalby.com
Do let us know if you’ve any other tricks to get approved by Adsense>>
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE SIMILAR TRICKS>>>
1.Best Study materials for IAS/IPS exams
2.DREAM11 UNLIMITED REAL CASH IN BANK LOOT
3.MCent first on net Rs.100 sign up bonus loot trick
4.unlimited paytm,mobikwik,freecharge wallet scripts-Giveaways and premium membership
5.Get Google Adsense approval in 2 Days
6. TOP Genuine APPS giving PAytm CAsh